CONFERENCE IN AN INSPIRING ARCHIPELAGO ENVIRONMENT
Placing your conference on Vrångö in Gothenburg’s southern archipelago is a little different. A little calmer, a little more open, shortly – a place for freedom in both body and mind
ARCHIPELAGO CONFERENCE ALL YEAR
During autumn, winter and spring, the archipelago is at least as beautiful as in summer, although significantly quieter. Book an archipelago conference and get new energy from sea and nature. Public transportation by boat to car-free Vrångö depart daily all year round.
CONFERENCE IN VRÅNGÖ
• Accommodation in Kajkanten’s boathouses with room for up to 40 people.
• Fully equipped conference rooms in nearby premises on the island.
• Breakfast, lunch and dinner at nearby restaurants. Fish and shellfish are part of the experience
• Sauna raft with wood-fired sauna, hot tub and sea bath. A given element of the conference day all year round.
• Sea kayaks are available on your own or as a guided tour (May-Oct)
• Crawfish boil and sparkling wine at Hamnkrogen Lotsen’s pier
• Boat trips are organized upon request.
• Guided tour approx. 1 – 2 hours. An opportunity to experience the island’s society, history and nature in hiking boots.
• Seaweed safari, the food of the future, with Karolina Martinsson- hiking and outdoor cooking
• Yoga & lecture – with Emma from Embodied Leadership
CONTACT US FOR YOUR CONFERENCE REQUEST
Telephone: +46 734 000 174
Feel free to download our pdf about Conference on the Kajkanten! Click here to open the pdf.
NO AVAILABLE DATE?
There are many beautiful places in our region that offer different environments and activities. We are happy to advise you on other conference facilities, check out this link for more options for Meeting in West Sweden